Two days ago it was in the upper 60's here in Stoughton. Today it drops to the high 20's and we get 7" of snow. You can tell by the look on the kids' faces they didn't mind. They didn't come inside until it was almost dark and their clothes were soaked.We still haven't taught our kids to ski. Actually, I'm feeling a bit guilty about that. We'll have to take care of that, for sure, next season. We did, however, go sledding about two weeks at the hill behind the Hanson Elementary School. The kids LOVED it so I know they'll love skiing even more. Garrett said he doesn't want to learn to ski, just snowboarding. He says he's worried about his knees. Yeah, right.
It's been a great winter. We are in good health, our church family is amazing, and God has given us great friends here in town. James said that every good thing in our lives is a gift from God. That makes sense to me. When I wanted Billie Jane to fall in love with me, I pursued her with kindness. And if the Scriptures say that God is in pursuit of a relationship with you, it makes sense He would put things in your life to be thankful for also, right?Enjoy His blessings in your life and take a moment one day this week to let Him know how grateful you are for His love and kindness.
No comments:
Post a Comment