This Halloween was tough for me and Billie Jane because it was the first year Garrett went trick-or-treating without us. Billie stayed in the house to pass out candy while I took Lauren and Ryan around the neighborhood. It was the first year that Ryan really got into it and Lauren did a great job playing the teacher, showing him how to be polite at the door, etc. It was very cute!Garrett went with the neighbors across the street to a relative's neighborhood where there was supposed to be more candy. As it turns out, he and Lauren ended up with the same amount! (But don't tell Garrett. He managed to convince himself he got more!)
3 comments:
I think it's time to update your online diary!!!!
ok, you're right. My bad!
It's REALLY time to update! Sean, you'll be glad to know you won $50K in Vegas as 2008's rock/paper/scissors champ! Sounds like your kind of competition :) You'll be even happier to learn you're only 23 years old! Anyhoo, hearing your name on the radio made we wonder what the real you was up to. I see the kids are huge! Isaiah's a sports phenom, our last daughter is getting married (Nicole), and I think they all did well. And we're going to be grandparents times 3 by Christmas! (Jes's boy is 1, with her and Michelle expecting late this year.) Insane, isn't it? Maybe we'll cross paths again soon.
I'm at ben.gum@millcreek-kc.org
Post a Comment